Friday 4 May 2012

Jack! Time to play badminton! Part 1!

Hi Guys! Today I am going to talk about a sport activity that I love to play since I was a little kid- Badminton! That's right! This is a popular sports in my country! Before you actually start to play, make sure you have a racket and a shuttlecock. This was how I begin my journey!

                                         A very cute badminton racket, I love Black and Yellow!

There are two types of Badminton Grips- forehand grip and backhand grip. Knowing how to control your racket could give you the strongest stroke power and accuracy! The main difference between them is whether you hit the shot from which side of your body- your forehand side & head shot/ backhand side!

 





Ok, when you are ready, grab a friend to play a badminton match with you! Before that, understanding how the Badminton court works can help you planning your strategies! Also, tossing should be done before the match starts, the idea is - if you win, you could either choose serve first or choose which side you wanted to play. Last thing is scoring! Scoring system consists of best of 3 games. Often you would see players are using toal 21 score system in major competition nowaday!

These are some of my experience with playing Badminton, later today I will post some photos of me doing NET SHOTS!! Yes, Net Shots - My favourite! So, get excitied and stay tuned guys! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment