Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hi everyone! Jack's welcome post!!!


Hey everyone! I am Jack! Hahaha..I am the last one to post- Sorry to keep you waiting. I am so happy to meet you guys! I am actually a third-year international student studying media! I love playing different types of sports activities since I was little. Back home in Hong Kong, I played badminton for school and competition for 5 years. I also like playing squash, volleyball, fencing and water sport like windsurfing and kayaking. In Sydney, I have been working at few Sports and Aquatic Centres as a professional lifeguard for about one and half years. I used to swim laps to release my pressure when I have leisure time- I just love water so much! For this blog, I will share some of my sporting experience with you guys! Just recently, I am also employed as customer service officer at Macquarie University Sports and Aquatic Centre- so stay tuned guys! I might bring you the latest information about any sporting events and interesting facts!

By the way, just a bit of fun-the picture below is me- when I was five?? I think I am pretty cute, right?
Love ya! x

No comments:

Post a Comment